Harm of sugar for health
Everybody talks about why you must give up sugar, but it’s so hard to do it. Let’s find out some reasons why you must do it, for your own health. Sugar – fast carbohydrates, which are immediately absorbed into the blood. The body does not spend on their processing time and effort. That is why after sweets you often want to eat even more. The harm of sugar to health lies in the fact that it turns into extra centimeters at the waist and hips.
With regard to health – the harm of sugar lies in the fact that dependence on it translates into a sick pancreas and diabetes. According to scientists, 70% of the world’s population suffer from this type of dependence. There is something to think about.
Until 1917, there was practically no disease called diabetes in Russia. For the majority of the population of Russia, sugar was not available to the majority of the population.
Sugar is one of the first foods that a person must give up if he wants to be truly healthy.
Perhaps sugar is the most dangerous drug on the planet. Mass distribution of sugar in our time is associated with its narcotic effect.
Sugar users just get addicted. And it is not by chance that this is accompanied by a massive lack of information on the question of the fatal effect that sugar has on living creatures.
59 reasons why you need to give up sugar:
1. It helps to reduce immunity.
2. May cause mineral disturbances.
3. Able to lead to irritability, anxiety, impaired attention, children’s whims.
4. Causes a significant increase in triglyceride levels.
5. Helps reduce the resistance to bacterial infections.
6. May cause kidney damage.
7. Reduces the level of high-density lipoprotein.
8. Leads to deficiency of trace element chromium.
9. Contributes to the occurrence of cancer of the breast, ovaries, intestines, prostate, rectum.
10. Increases glucose and insulin levels.
11. Causes copper trace element deficiency.
12. Violates the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Vision worsens.
14. Increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
15. May cause hypoglycemia (low glucose level).
16. Helps increase the acidity of the digested food.
17. In children can increase the level of adrenaline.
18. In patients with disorders of the digestive tract leads to impaired absorption of nutrients.
19. Accelerates the onset of age-related changes.
20. Promotes the development of alcoholism.
21. Causes caries.
22. Promotes obesity.
23. Increases the risk of developing ulcerative colitis.
24. Leads to the aggravation of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
25. May cause arthritis.
26. Provokes asthma attacks.
27. Contributes to the occurrence of fungal diseases (pathogens – Candida albicans).
28. Able to cause gallstones.
29. Increases the risk of developing coronary heart disease.
30. May cause acute appendicitis.
31. May cause multiple sclerosis.
32. Promotes the appearance of hemorrhoids.
33. Increases the likelihood of varicose veins.
34. May lead to an increase in glucose and insulin levels in women who use hormonal birth control pills.
35. Contributes to the emergence of periodontal disease.
36. Increases the risk of osteoporosis.
37. Increases saliva acidity.
38. May impair insulin sensitivity.
39. Leads to reduced glucose tolerance.
40. May reduce the production of growth hormone.
41. Able to increase cholesterol levels.
42. Promotes an increase in systolic blood pressure.
43. In children, causes drowsiness.
44. Contributes to the appearance of headache.
45. Violates the absorption of proteins.
46. Causes food allergy.
47. Promotes the development of diabetes.
48. In pregnant women can cause toxicosis.
49. Promotes the appearance of eczema in children.
50. Predisposes to the development of cardiovascular diseases.
51. May disrupt DNA structure.
52. May disrupt protein structure.
55. Changing the structure of collagen, contributes to the early appearance of wrinkles.
54. Contributes to the development of cataracts.
55. Promotes the occurrence of emphysema.
56. Provokes the development of atherosclerosis.
57. Promotes the increase in the content of low density lipoproteins.
58. Leads to the appearance of free radicals in the bloodstream.
59. Reduces the functional activity of enzymes.
And this is only officially confirmed … It is necessary to think thoroughly, but do you need these health problems?
There is a great alternative to sugar – honey, dried fruit, barley malt, maple syrup, agave syrup, stevia …
So let food be your medicine!