The benefits of carrot juice
Doctors usually recommend eating as many onions and garlic as possible for flu or cold because they have an antiseptic effect. However, these products leave a strong smell. It is terrible to imagine what will happen if everyone around during the epidemic follows such recommendations.
Carrot juice has no less beneficial properties, but does not leave behind an unpleasant smell and has a sweet taste. At the same time, it not only increases vitality and strengthens the immune system, but also improves the blood formation process and cleanses the body.
If you regularly drink a glass of carrot juice, you can reduce cholesterol levels and remove heavy metals from the body that adversely affect health.
Carrot juice is especially useful for women, because it accelerates the synthesis of female sex hormones and allows you to stay young and attractive longer. In men, after drinking this drink, the potency improves. Also, representatives of the stronger sex can drink orange juice to relieve tension after a strong physical exertion.
The composition of the root also contains Daucosterol. It is endorphin, which acts on the pleasure center in the brain, making a person contented and happy. Therefore, in the event of a stressful situation, it will not be superfluous to drink a glass of carrot juice.
Presenting a daily ration without carrots is difficult – so tightly has it entered the life of a modern person. Many dishes without this root lose their memorable taste. Culinary experts from around the world recognize carrots as an important element in cooking. From it you can do almost everything – from juice to cake.
Through the use of condiments and additional ingredients, carrot dishes can be completely different. Let’s see some carrot quick recipes:
To prepare this simple, but tasty salad you will need:
- 1 kg of carrots;
- teaspoon table salt;
- tablespoon of sugar;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- dry seasoning to taste;
- garlic clove;
The cooking process will take no more than 40 minutes. Sequencing:
- Grate carrots on a special grater.
- Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pour vinegar, knead the mixture with your hands and leave for 15 minutes to let the vegetable juice out.
- To taste add black and red pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Heat the vegetable oil (you can in the microwave), pour the mixture and mix again.
- Squeeze garlic, add to carrots and leave to stew for at least 12 hours.
Korean carrots perfectly cope with the desire for something sharp. In addition, it is a good side dish to any meat or vegetable dish.
Raw Carrot Salad with Walnuts
To prepare this dish you need to take:
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- a handful of walnuts (you can also use almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts);
- teaspoon olive oil.
Preparation consists of simple steps:
- On a fine or coarse grater (optional), grate the carrots.
- Pour in vegetable oil.
- Grind nuts and fry without oil.
- Add nuts to the salad.
- Heat the honey in a water bath and pour into the mixture.
Simple, but very healthy salad is ready! It can be eaten for breakfast, as well as the salad is perfect for baby food – honey in the composition makes the dish sweet, which kids will surely like.
Cabbage with carrots
The combination of these two vegetables is one of the most affordable. At the same time, dishes that contain carrots and cabbage at the same time are very useful and will perfectly complement any meal. The simplest, but rich in vitamins recipe – cabbage salad with carrots. It is usually served in school canteens.
- a pound of chopped white cabbage;
- 1 carrot;
- salt to taste (0.5–1 tsp);
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar (to give a slightly different taste can be used instead of the usual apple or rice);
- 1 tablespoon (no slides) sugar;
- oil to taste (olive, sunflower, linseed, etc.).
- Put the cabbage in an enamel saucepan, add vinegar and salt and set on high heat and heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Grate carrots on a coarse, fine or special grater for Korean carrots.
- Cool the cabbage and add carrots to it.
- Add sugar and vegetable oil, mix.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for several hours, pre-discharge the formed juice.
The dish is ready to serve!
Carrot Cake by Armen Arnal
Few know how tasty carrot pastries are. The best part is that it can be prepared from the simplest ingredients. So, to make a carrot cake from Armen Arnal will only need:
- a pound of carrots;
- 200 gr. Sahara;
- 4 eggs;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- 20 gr. baking powder;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 160 gr. flour.
- Grind carrots in a blender or grate on a fine grater.
- Beat eggs with butter and sugar, add to carrot.
- Knead the dough by adding flour and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into a detachable form covered with baking paper and put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes. Readiness can be checked with a bamboo stick – it should remain dry if the dish is ready.
- Allow to cool the cake and put on plates.
Serve with cream, maple syrup, sour cream, dried fruit and nuts.
This dish is a great solution for a vegetarian table. To cook carrot cutlets will need:
- a pound of carrots;
- 3 onions;
- tablespoon flour;
- 2 tablespoons of semolina;
- salt and spices to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
- Wash and clean the carrots, grate on a fine grater.
- Finely chop the onion and mix with the carrots.
- Add flour, semolina, salt, spices, mix and let stand for half an hour.
- To form small patties, before frying, roll them in semolina – this will prevent them from disintegrating.
- Fry patties in vegetable oil until golden brown appears.
Serve this dish with sour cream, salad.
Check out the benefits of carrots for more information about the importance of carrots presence in a balanced healthy diet. Don’t forget to save these carrot quick recipes and to try them.