Nature itself has created for us a mass of products, with the help of which (if properly applied), we can significantly improve our health. One of these miracle drugs is garlic. On the basis of it, medicinal garlic oil is prepared. Let’s see how you can improve your health using garlic oil. Keep in mind that even simple garlic will have benefits for your health and body.
Garlic oil extract, unique in its composition and therapeutic effects on the human body.
The essence of the oil extraction method is as follows: the teeth are placed in vegetable oil for a certain period of time, during which it is saturated with all the healing components of garlic, keeping them intact.
Garlic vegetable oil is successfully used in cooking, using it for dressing salads and adding to vegetable dishes. Based on it, sauces are prepared, which perfectly complement the taste of fish and meat dishes. Garlic oil has been widely used in cosmetology. Most often it is used to improve the overall condition of the hair, stop their hair loss and stimulate growth. But garlic oil brings the greatest benefit when used internally.
Medicinal properties of garlic oil
1. Since garlic is a natural source of selenium, oil is also saturated with this chemical element, which helps in better assimilation of tocopherol (vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant). Selenium itself is also an antioxidant, actively opposing the ravages of free radicals and the oxidative stress of the body. Due to selenium in the product, garlic oil can rightly be called an effective anti-aging agent that prevents premature aging at the cellular level.
2. Garlic oil contains calcium, necessary for the normal functioning of the bone apparatus, iron and copper, directly involved in the blood, vitamin C – an antioxidant, without which the normal functioning of all organs and systems, and first of all immune. Thiamine in the product contributes to the activation of blood circulation, B vitamins improve cellular metabolism, the state of the nervous and digestive systems.
3. The tool exhibits the following therapeutic qualities: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, anti-sclerotic, immunomodulatory, regenerating, anti-bacterial, antiviral.
How to cook garlic oil at home
Currently, it is not a problem to buy almost any oil, including garlic, in a pharmacy. This oil is prepared in compliance with all technologies and guaranteed quality. But its preparation at home is not difficult, therefore, subject to all the rules and recommendations, anyone can cope with this task.
Recipe №1 classic
1. A glass jar or bottle with a volume of at least 0.75 liters and a lid (preferably screwed) to it must be washed with baking soda and carefully sterilized.
2. Divide one large garlic bulb into teeth, peel them and wash them under running warm water, spread them out on a clean kitchen towel to evaporate moisture.
3. Cut each slice with a clean, sharp knife along.
4. Put the garlic in the jar.
5. 0, 5 liters of olive oil (cold first spin), heat to 180 ° C.
6. Fill the garlic with oil.
7. Capacity tightly seal the lid and place in a cool dark place, but not a refrigerator, for example, in the cellar, for 7-8 days.
8. After a specified time, strain the oil through several layers of sterile gauze and pour into a sterilized glass container, preferably dark glass, with a tightly lapped lid.
9. Keep the oil on the door in the refrigerator or in the cellar. Storage time is about 2 months.
Recipe number 2 – instant oil
This oil does not require time for long-term extraction, so it can be used immediately after preparation.
1. Prepare the cloves as in the previous recipe.
2. Fold the halves in a deep frying pan or saucepan with flat pieces to the bottom.
3. Add two glasses of oil.
4. Cover the container with a lid.
5. Place in preheated to 150 ° C oven for 50 minutes.
6. Cool the oil and strain it through cheesecloth.
7. Pour into a sterilized bottle and store tightly sealed in the refrigerator for no longer than a month.
Practical application of garlic oil in traditional medicine
Garlic oil is advisable to use in the treatment of colds and acute respiratory viral infections, its regular use improves the appetite and normalizes the intestinal microflora, inhibiting the growth and development of pathogenic bacteria. With the help of oil strengthen the walls of blood vessels, normalize the composition of the blood, increasing hemoglobin and cleansing it from dangerous cholesterol.
To cleanse the vessels of cholesterol plaques, oil should be taken for 90 days. The simultaneous reception of a teaspoon of oil and a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice is carried out 30 minutes before the main meals three times a day. After the course, make a month break, and then repeat it.
Externally, the oil is used for rubbing into the scalp for hair loss, seborrhea, their increased fragility and dryness. Oil is buried in the ears and nose during inflammatory processes, and also applied to problem areas of the skin for allergies, acne, nonhealing wounds, abrasions, bruises. Effectively means for insect bites. With the help of oil, you can make warming compresses for radiculitis, neuralgia and inflammation of the joints.
Preparing garlic oil, you will be fully armed with the occurrence of various health problems, as well as be able to add to the food this healing product, improving the overall tone of the body and your well-being, improving immunity and efficiency.