Keto diet recipes are an important part of the diet. The problem of the ketogenic diet is the lack of some food groups that will make you crave them. A good aproach is to find keto recipes before starting the diet, that way you’ll be ready to go as soon as you start your diet. Let’s see some tasty keto recipes.
Almond flour contains 54.5 grams of fat per 100 g of product, which makes the ingredient suitable for keto nutrition.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in hot water, egg whites and vinegar whipped in light froth. Beat with a mixer until a sticky dough is obtained.
- Wet hands to form several pieces of future bread.
- Grease baking pan with olive oil, put dough.
- Send in preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45-50 minutes. Readiness to identify with a toothpick.
– almond flour – 250 g;
– crushed leaves of plantain – 5 tablespoons l .;
– baking powder – 2 tsp;
– sea salt – 1 tsp;
– apple vinegar – 2 tsp;
– hot water – 200 ml;
– egg white – 3 pcs .;
– sesame – 30 g
Baked salmon with asparagus
In salmon meat from 7 to 12 g of protein, depending on the variety. Delicate and rich taste of meat in combination with asparagus will be an ideal option for serving dishes for dinner.
- Marinade: mix soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped basil and crushed garlic.
- Cut the fillets in small pieces or on steaks, place in a sealed bag and pour the marinade. Send in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, lay out the pickled fish with the rest of the sauce, put the washed asparagus. Close the foil tightly.
- Send in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In a hot skillet, fry the onion and mushrooms diced in butter.
- Open the foil, spread the fish evenly on the fish, bake for another 10 minutes.
– salmon fillet – 1 kg;
– Asparagus – 150 g;
– mushrooms – 200 g;
– onion – 40 g;
– garlic – 3 cloves;
– soy sauce – 300 ml;
– sesame oil – 10 ml;
– butter – 20 g;
– Basil – 3 sprigs.
Chicken Casserole with Cheese and Olives
- Wash the meat, dry and cut into small pieces, add salt.
- Fry in butter on both sides until golden.
- Mix the cream and pesto sauce.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, chop the garlic, cut the olives into rings.
- Put chicken in a baking dish, spread olives, cheese, garlic evenly on top. Pour over creamy sauce.
- Send in preheated oven to 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
– chicken thigh fillet – 350 g;
– Chicken breast fillet – 350 g;
– cream of high fat content – 400 ml;
– feta cheese – 250 g;
– pesto sauce – 90 g;
– pitted olives – 200 g;
– garlic – 1 clove;
– olive oil – 40 ml;
– butter (for frying) – 10 g;
– greens, salt – to taste.
Pumpkin Keto Cheesecake
- Basis: grind in a blender until smooth all the ingredients. Ram in a detachable baking dish.
- Send in preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Cool it down.
- Cream: whip cream cheese, cream, spices and sweetener until smooth with an immersion blender. Add pumpkin puree, beat again.
- Put the stuffing on the cooled cake, send in the refrigerator for the night.
For the cake:
– Walnut – 200 g;
– butter – 75 g;
– cinnamon – 1 tsp;
– vanillin – optional;
– sweetener – to taste.
– cream cheese – 400 g;
– cream of high fat content – 150 ml;
– pumpkin puree – 150 g;
– cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg – optional;
– sweetener – to taste.